Driveway Cleaning & Pressure Washing Stenhousemuir
- ZProfessional, Uniformed & Courteous Staff
- ZDriveway & Pressure Washing
- ZDeck & Patio Cleaning
Get Your Free Quote Today
Power Washing Of Patios & Paths Stenhousemuir
The power washing of your paved, block or tarmac driveways, patios and pathways in Stenhousemuir will make them look pristine cleaned to that ‘as new’ look.
The majority of the enquiries we receive are for block paving and driveway cleaning. Our cleaning process is as follows:
- Initially, we use professional standard equipment e.g. a petrol-driven pressure washer and a commercial-grade cleaning solution to give a deep clean to your block paving drive.
- Our high-powered pressure washer is extremely powerful and removes all weeds, moss, algae, and old sand between the paver’s joints.
- If it is required (recommended) after cleaning your block paved drives we offer a re-sanding service that will further enhance the appearance of the drive.
- In addition, we also pressure wash tarmac drives on a lower pressure setting by the use of a ‘flat surface cleaner’; although we would not pressure wash damaged or crumbling tarmac drives as this may increase the damage.
Driveway cleaned and sanded, Bridge of Allan
Wooden Deck Cleaning
Garden decking (wood or composite)surfaces still require maintenance to keep it looking its best. The type of climate we live in; damp and wet causes moss and algae to flourish across the garden decking, causing it to become slippery and potentially dangerous particularly after the winter period if left untreated.
Dependent on whether your decking is a hard or softwood, we take care in how we clean either due to their different properties (types) and adapt our cleaning techniques accordingly to achieve the right finish without damaging the wood.
In order to maintain your decking and keep it looking as good an attractive garden feature, we usually recommend cleaning all decking at regular six-monthly intervals.